General Practice Nurse
Ungooroo Aboriginal Corporation is currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill our Practice Nurse role. The Practice Nurse is a multi-skilled practitioner who, as part of a team, contributes to the provision of high quality health care in the general practice settings.
- Essential Criteria
- The Practice Nurse must be a Registered Nurse with their own medical indemnity insurance
- Current registration with the Nurses and Midwifery Board of Australia as an enrolled or registered nurse
- Appropriate credentialing and competence suitable for this position
- Previous experience in a general practice or primary care setting
- An understanding and commitment to working within the scope of practice
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
- The ability to demonstrate and encourage leadership and teamwork
- Strength in building customer and stakeholder relationships
- Use of Best Practice software – but not essential
For full details please download our PDF.
Land Management and Conservation Jobs
We currently have six casual positions available in Land Management and Conservation.
- Successful applicants must:
- be enthusiastic
- be reliable
- be able to start work at 6am
- demonstrate a postitive attitude
- be physically fit and enjoy working outdoors
It is preferable if applicants have a driver’s licence.
To register for this work please send you resume to email@example.com.
Need Help Updating Your Resume?
Darren Wright from our New Careers for Aboriginal People (NCAP) program can assist with updating your resume.